Inspired by the shape of an accordion, the Gingko Smart Accordion Lamp is a must have home accessory for any room.
To open it, simply pull it as you would play an accordion, and it will instantly transform into a sculptural light emitting a wonderful ambient warm/or cool white LED light through the accordion shaped lamp.
Close and open it again, it magically changes from warm LED light to cool white LED light. When it’s fully closed, it masquerades as a laser-cut wooden hexagon display object.
This aesthetically pleasing design has a magnetic cover on both sides, so you can open it to a full 360 degrees. You can also connect it to as many units as you wish to create your own piece of sculptural art.
Powered by in-built chargeable li-ion battery and recharged by USB (USB charging cable included), the Smart Accordion Lamp is fully portable to use, so you can take it with you wherever you go to make your own light mood. Plus, with the lanyard included, you can also hang it anywhere you wish.
The smart design reflects our design ethos of creating stylish yet functional, modern but great sustainable design.
Designed in Warwick, UK 2020
– In Natural Walnut wood
– Powered by in-built 1600mAh rechargeable li-on battery
– Battery life approx 6-8 hours after one charge, takes 3-4 hours to charge it up
– Made of sustainable natural bamboo wood and water-resistant and tear-proof tyvek paper
– Magnetic covers
– USB charger and magnet strap included
– Product size: 100 x 100 x 35mm or 3.93 x 3.93 x 1.37 inches (L*W*D)
– Product weight: 350g or 0.77 lbs
– Fully portable to use no matter where you go
– Colour temperature: 2700K (warm-white light) or 5000k (cool white light) (it changes colour temperature each time you open it)
– Output: 400 lumen