The Smart Baton Light is a sleek and modern compactly designed object for every day lighting.
The real natural and sustainable adhesive wood base can be fixed to most surfaces, and with a cleverly hidden magnet inside, the light baton can be easily positioned, taken down and even used as a handy portable torch. You can re-charge it as needed and simply place it back onto its magnetised base. Light up a dingy hallway, on a stairwell, a cupboard or even as bedside lights, without the need for complicated wiring.
Made with a real wood magnetised base and baton with frosted acrylic glass, it can be positioned anywhere you desire without any wiring, as a wall light, travel light or even as a bedside table light. You can have the light stay on or with the option of energy-saving mode, which only lights up in the dark when it detects motion. Practicality without compromising on design, the Smart Baton from Gingko reflects our design ethos of making every day objects smarter in living.
Designed in Warwick, UK. For more details, please check the Product Video under the Media section.
- Product Material: Natural walnut with frosted acrylic glass
- Light source: 1W LED
- LED colour temperature: 2700K~3000K
- Sensor light delay: 15 seconds
- Battery life: 15-30 days (depending on how frequent it lights up)
- Power input: DC5V 1A
- Power source: in-built 500MAH rechargeable li-on battery
- Product Size: 180×25×25mm
- USB charging cable included
- Packed in a premium gift box